Ugly truth about internet dating sites!

Frank Pio Russo - August 04, 2018 (Added extra info to it on August 07, 2018).

I recently got an anonymous message claiming that this woman had uploaded some nude pictures to some website for me to look at! Now I've hardly ever looked at porn, but was very curious as to who this woman could possibly be! So I decided to temporarily join the website and started communicating with a few women. Their modus operandi seemed to be to find out as much as possible about the male customer whilst divulging as little as possible about themselves!

They also made sure that they were not supposedly located very close to you, so as to easily excuse avoid meeting you: these few claimed they were in Clare, Murray Bridge, Victor Harbor and another one also in Clare. Now I knew it was a scam because they religiously insisted on talking only through the dating website which was rather expensive, whereas email and mobile phones were virtually free! So I cleverly sent them to view my pictures on my website, whilst monitoring my website statistics! It turned out all these women all had the same IP from somewhere in the Philippines - no doubt a call centre of some sort!

Here's the latest problems I've encountered:

To MatureForFuck Administration:

Hi there, Look I've been greatly inconvenienced by some very stupid people at your end who falsely claimed my credit card wasn't working and convinced me into cancelling it! Now all day today I've been trying a 2nd credit card and much the same problem again! Now I don't really know which "bullshit" is correct, but I'm sure my bank wouldn't be lying to me when they say that they haven't been blocking it! Now I don't really know why you people are picking on me, nor what your stupid petty motives are! One girl there said something about "Church threats"... I find that unfathomable because I'm not a member of any church... look please stop stuffing me around and let me know what's going on! The fact that you were very keen to receive all my details over the phone almost implies some dishonest inclinations - why you should be able to process payments if I abandon my card details to you people, and not through the protected system is beyond me! I reckon if you were any good you would upgrade my membership free of charge in view of all the hassles and inconveniences I've been receiving from you people! Sincerely - Frank Pio Russo. PS - perhaps I should plaster this on my popular website so that everybody gets to know what you people are really like!

Here's an exchange with someone on NaughtyMatureAffair who falsely claimed to be from Victor Harbor:

Leonya 11-07-2018 20:47:18
 
Hey! Are you busy? I hope that you are going to reply my message as I missed you. Hope to hear from you
Leonya 07-07-2018 09:36:16
 
i think we must not waste our time arguing but what if we will talk for the things that will excite us,what do you think?
 
 

 
Scientificauthor 07-07-2018 09:30:08
 
No dear you're wrong I'm the injured and insulted party...all I've done was try to find out what the truth was... that's definitely not insulting anybody!
 
 

 
Leonya 07-07-2018 09:24:47
 
Never mind. You already insulted me. Do you know how it feels to be insulted? I think not.
 
 

 
Scientificauthor 07-07-2018 09:21:52
 
Look I won't bother you much more as I've only got one more credit left after this one... why don't you send me a picture of the real you - I'd like that!
 
 

 
Leonya 07-07-2018 09:18:30
 
Whatever, my dear. You have a good day. Thank you for ruining my day. Take care.
 
 

 
Scientificauthor 07-07-2018 09:08:36
 
You belong in jail... for a start for fraud and I'm sure one could add many more reasons to that!
 
 

 
Leonya 07-07-2018 09:05:16
 
Look, baby, if you're just here to insult me then just stop messaging me. I won't tolerate any insult from you.
 
 

 
Scientificauthor 07-07-2018 08:59:55
 
I do know that Filipino girls do not look like your pictures!
 
 

 
Leonya 07-07-2018 08:56:02
 
That's the real me. Mind you, I'm not what you're thinking, sweetheart. Good day.
 
 

 
Scientificauthor 07-07-2018 08:52:51
 
Well I guess we could still meet if ever you come for a holiday to Australia, but if your location is fake and you've just been stringing me along about meeting me one day - who's to say that anything you've ever said is true: perhaps the picture isn't really you and all you are is a cheap sex worker or prostitute.
 
 

 
Leonya 07-07-2018 08:46:13
 
Do you need to act like an investigator? What's wrong with you, sweetheart?
 
 

 
Scientificauthor 07-07-2018 08:44:03
 
Now tell me the truth - your IP was the same as last time "122.2.3.161"
Country IP Address Location - View Details
IP Address assigned to: PHILIPPINES

IP Address: is located within the following Network:

Network: 122.2.0.0
CIDR: 122.2.0.0/15
Mask: 122.2.0.0/255.254.0.0
Network Range: 122.2.0.0 - 122.3.255.255
 
 

 
Leonya 07-07-2018 08:34:52
 
What are you talking about, my dear? You look good on that picture. I can tell.
 
 

 
Scientificauthor 07-07-2018 08:27:13
 
If what you said about my email is true, then it must be the administrators of this website, who want to keep you in limbo forever searching and spending money...people are supposed to find a relationship and move on from this website not stay on it forever! You don't need to be constantly told what I want unless you're very stupid! By the way I want you to check my new picture on www.frankrusso.net/pictures.html can you do that for me now and tell me what you think!

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

 

I moved onto other websites  but the main scene was much the same:

Admin@flirtymature.com

Dear member,

A vast amount of changes have actually been carried out in answer to customer feedback and suggestions. Thus, we have acted according to people's wishes and have overcome many obstacles in trying to incorporate everyone's ideas.

We will certainly look further into your query and use your feedback to improve our service. We are always looking for members' feedback as a way of ensuring that the websites are of the highest quality possible, so we thank you for providing us with your opinion.

Should you have any other suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best Regards,

Customer Support Manager

 On Sun, 29 Jul 2018, frankrusso@frankrusso.net wrote:

> Look 99% of these moronic stupid women on your website are just bored

> and all they want is a bit of a flirt. now I actually get a request to

> meet a nice young woman and you step in like a bloody heavy-handed

> policeman to stop it. you're no fucking different to some of these

> other sites that use women from Filipino call centres to masquerade as

> locals and who have no intentions of ever meeting you! Sure make money

> and have all these morons constantly chatting and milling around your

> bloody fucking website - you sure are accomplishing a big deal you fuckwits!

PS That call centre's IP was 122.2.3.161, and all those girls were visiting my pictures after being prompted by me and showing up with that IP on my statistics... the city were the call centre is located appears to be Mandaluyong City in the Philippines. It must be said that the greed of these "bastard" dating websites knows no limitations: they're so keen to have all your money, that all they want you doing is idly chatting away without ever meeting anybody! The biggest problem with that is that if you fall out with these websites, you lose all your contacts and friends you've made, because these insatiable materialists in charge of these bloody website, do not tolerate any exchange of private communication data as they want everybody only communicating through their stupid websites so that they rake in the money. The thing is that most people join these website because they think that it's going to facilitate them meeting love... however little do they realize that these sites are the enemies of that, and do not actually want people to meet, but rather only to have them busily chatting away forever and have them move from woman to woman whilst spending their money on their useless chatter! I know because I've had the top profile with these websites with thousands of women as my friends and interested in me, and yet I was unable to even meet one woman! Many women in their 20's were even after me, simply because I haven't aged much because of special sexual research and experimentation I did on myself in 1981 at the IMVS! One beautiful woman from Singapore was only 24 and she was coming to Australia on business and wanted to meet me... well the bastard website blocked me from giving her my details and blocked even my email from going to her ... I was very angry! Much the same story with some other women - there was even another one from overseas interested in me from Germany!

Finally, you must try and imagine that as the top profile, my computer had virtually become unusable unless I switched some of the notifications off! Simply because I was being constantly bombarded with winks, likes and matches plus notifications of all the many women viewing my profile. And the conclusion that I came up with, is that the aim of the "pimps" or brains behind these many dating websites is to make the individual so exasperated and disillusioned with the dating scene, that they will be open to special suggestions! And I know that because when I started complaining to their customer support, I was told a number of times that I may be interested in a very special website where you can pay for sex... of course I told them that I wasn't interested in that.

Frank Pio Russo.

 

PS- I guess if the Force ever puts me in charge to run the place, I'll definitely make sure that all of these bastard, vile, parasites end up permanently in the grave!

 

 

 

 

 

Web Analytics