From basher of the Satanic Trinity to defender of the Scientific Trinity !
Anonymous - September 25, 2017.
The demonic dark side of the force was only for our infancy, in a similar way to how astrology and alchemy preceded astronomy and chemistry, and much like witch doctors and shamans have preceded medical doctors! The devil only gave away small elements of truths, that had been totally amalgamated with scores of lies and untruths... these he disseminated through his so called holy book the Bible, which was supposed to sort out the wheat from the chaff... in other words lead to the Gnostic Messiah, who would be a Christian who would decipher the code of extant knowledge and win for himself the gift of eternal life!
Of course the rest of mankind would still be in this massively huge lake, perpetually in a drowning state of some sort! Now once this Gnostic-"knowledge"-Messiah managed to help himself on some sort of huge symbolic boat, he would naturally try to help "deserving" individuals - who have shown a will to do the right thing - to be saved. Paramount in these individuals' salvific disposition, would be their insistence on the preservation of their natural gender that they were born with, and only using it in harmony with the divine will of sex and possible procreation within a holy marriage!
As for all the gays, homosexuals, 'fags', 'lesbians', and all of their entourage, the eternal fire of perpetual judgment and destruction awaits them... of course with only their judgement and destruction being perpetual and eternal, rather than their suffering. And all those who support their "abomination" will follow them to the same eventuality!
As far as the "Scientific Trinity", our universe grows like a fractal repeating itself as it becomes "10 to the 40" times bigger! Down at one level below us there's a "Polity": that's of course the Force which we know as Gravity, God the Father, and all the rest of the believers that owe their life to him, forming the rest of the Polity! Now as these progress in science and knowledge, they end up generating consciousness in the next level up, revisiting and interacting with their own past... this process would manifest itself in the next level up as an active evolution, to the there much slower "giants" where "10 to the 24" billions of years would become one second physiologically!
Naturally, the God made in the next level up would have to go through a period where he would be the "Son" - learning from the Father "below", and doing nothing of his own initiative! Eventually he would become the Father in his own larger domain with his own saved individuals... and so the cycle keeps repeating itself ad infinitum!
Finally, this scientific version of the Trinity is very different to the "demonic" version found in the Bible: to ascertain this, have a look at a tract written by Frank Russo, and circulated from about 1979 onwards, and see all the inconsistencies with the biblical Trinity:
"VIRTUALLY ALL CHRISTIAN RELIGIONS TEACH THE TRINITY -
DOES YOURS ???
EXPOSING THE TRINITY
Frank Pio Russo (circa 1979)
1. Mark 13:32 says "No one knows, however, when that day or hour will come - neither the angels in heaven, nor the son; only the Father knows." How can the Father and son be coequal and yet the son be ignorant? How do we explain why the holy spirit does not know? If the holy spirit was a person, how come he doesn't even rate a mention? HOW CAN ONE DIVIDE THE INDIVISIBLE GODHEAD?
2. Luke 10:22 says "My Father has given me all things. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him." WHAT ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT SHOULDN'T THAT KNOW?
3. 1 Cor. 2:16 says "Who knows the mind of the LORD (JEHOVAH)? Who is able to give him advice? We however have the mind of Christ." HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO KNOW THE MIND OF THE CHRIST AND YET NOT KNOW THE MIND OF JEHOVAH?
4. Why do we not find the Bible writers explaining the trinity for the benefit of believing Jews? And why do we not find unbelieving Jews attacking the doctrine that to them would have been abhorrent?
- In John 5:18 the apostle is explaining what the unbelieving Jews thought Jesus had meant. "This saying made the Jewish
authorities all the more determined to kill him; not only had he broken the Sabbath law, but he had said that God was
his own Father and in this way had made himself equal to God." BUT DOES JESUS LEAVE THEM WITH SUCH WRONG THOUGHTS? No
for verses 19 onwards say "So Jesus answered them, I tell you the truth: The Son can do nothing on his own; he
does only what he sees his Father doing. What the Father does, the Son also does. For the Father loves the Son and shows him all that he himself is doing. He will show him even greater things to do than this, and you will all. be amazed." It is hence clear that verse 18 only states the opinions of the Jews: Jesus had not broken the law of the Sabbath nor
had he made himself equal to God. * (*see MATTHEW 5:17-18)
5. JESUS NEVER CLAIMED TO BE EQUAL TO GOD
(A) BEFORE COMING TO EARTH
PHILIPPIANS 2:6 says "He always had the nature of God, but did not think that by force he should try to become equal with God."
(B) WHILE ON EARTH
JOHN 14:28 says "I am going to the Father for He is greater than I."
(C) NOR SINCE HIS RESURRECTION
1 COR. 14:24-28 says "Then the end will come; Christ will overcome all spiritual rulers, authorities, and powers, and hand over the
Kingdom to God the Father. For Christ must must rule until God defeats all enemies and puts them under his feet. The last enemy to be defeated will be death. For the scripture says "God put all things under his feet." It is clear of course that the words "all things" do not include God himself, who puts all things under Christ. But
when all things have been placed under Christ's rule, then he himself, the Son will place himself under God, who placed all things under him; and God will rule completely over all."
6. John 1:18 says "No one has ever seen God. The only Son, who is the same as God and is at the Father's side, he has made him known."
- Men saw Jesus how could Jesus have been God? (Obviously he had lived as a spirit (i.e. "the same as God') hence he could
explain God to us). (However, for those stubborn enough to
still insist on The King James despite its' over 20,000 errors I will quote a few points from it).
7. Colossians 1:15 says "Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature."
8. Revelation 1:1 says "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew his servants things that must shortly come to pass;"
Does this sound as if God and Jesus are the same one?
9. Rev. 3:14 say "These things saith the Amen the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God."
10. Hebrews 1:1-4 "God ... hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high. Being made so much better then the angels as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name then they."
11. In praying to the Father (and not to the Holy Spirit or himself) Jesus said: "This is eternal life, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." (John 17:3)
12. " ... I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God and your God ... But these are written that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God."
13. In Mark 12: 29 Jesus said "Hear Oh Israel; the Lord (Jehovah) our God is one Lord" (NOT THREE PERSONS) (Mark 12:29)
14. "The head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." 1 Cor. 11:3
15. "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ ... if (1 Peter 1:3)
16. "And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous." 1 John 2:1
17. "For there is one God and one mediator between God and man, the man Christ Jesus." (1 Timothy 2:5)
(Let's get back to using the Good News Bible).
18. "What I teach is not my own teaching, but it comes from God, who sent me. Whoever is willing to do what God wants will know whether what I teach comes from God or whether I speak on my own authority." (John 7:16,17)
19. HOW DOES ONE EXPLAIN WHY THE JEWS DID NOT WORSHIP A TRINITY? ALL THE PAGANS HAD A TRINITY OF SOME KIND.
20. All through most of Revelation a difference is drawn between The Lord God Almighty on his throne and the Lamb his Christ and leaving out the Holy Spirit.
21. "He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High God. The Lord God will make him a King as his ancestor David was, and he will be the King of the descendants of Jacob forever; his Kingdom will never end!" IS HE THE MOST HIGH GOD OR HIS SON? (Luke 1:32-33)
22. "At about 3 o'clock, Jesus cried out with a loud shout ... God My God why did you abandon me?" -
23. "I am returning to him who is my Father and their Father, my God and their God." CLEARLY JESUS' GOD WAS HIS FATHER WHERE IS THE HOLY SPIRIT. (John 20:17)
24. "Christ did not take upon himself the honour of being a high priest. Instead God said to him "You are my Son; today I have become your Father." He also said in another place, "You will be a priest forever ..." and God declared him to be high priest ... " (Heb. 5:5-10) THE GOD WORSHIPED IS HIGHER THAN HIS HIGH PRIEST SO JEHOVAH GOD IS HIGHER THAN JESUS.
25. "THERE IS ONE GOD AND FATHER OF ALL MANKIND ... " THE BIBLE SAYS NOTHING ABOUT THE TRINITY! WHY? BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST.
IT IS A PAGAN DOCTRINE."
You may now understand how accurate the Greek is when it says all creation was made "in" him... today's versions say that everything was created by the SON... but rather it was made by the "Polity" inside the larger new "Son"!